The Elizabeth Gillies Wiki chat policies are expected to be followed. Not reading them is not an excuse for breaking them.
By joining chat, you agree not to:
- Spam the chat/advertise products/repeat multiple words
- Use bad language with other users
- Link to explict pages
- Argue/join sides/call names
- Impersonate another person
- Cause drama/arguments
- Start inappropriate topicsc
Some moderators enforce they're own policies. Here are some.
- If there is something you think might upset someone, don't do it. Ask an admin or mod first.
- Spam the chat with emoticons that may make the chat lag.
- Speak only in English. Foreign languages are not accepted.
- Please talk in sentences that people can understand. Don't be a lazy typer.
- A warning will be given before the ban is placed
- Another warning will be given if continues.
- A kick will be given if it continues, if you still do it after that, a ban will be placed.
- Bans are made by the decision of chat mod.
- A user can ask an admin if they wish to be unbanned, or have any questions about the ban.
Thank you! Happy chatting!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.